- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: angel funding
It’s pretty genius. LearnZillion provides a new model for delivering instruction: they curate short, focused video lessons created by top teachers around the country. “We put these lessons on a platform that makes it easy for students, teachers, and parents … Continue reading