- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Ann-Caryn Cleveland
Ann-Caryn Cleveland is a professor, a documentary filmmaker and a mom. She says that the idea for Currix came like a lightening bolt—quite literally: she was trying to teach her Cinematography students about electricity and realized that since she didn’t … Continue reading