- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Apple iPad sales
GUEST COLUMN | by Jane Wolff Apple sold 11.8 million iPads during the second quarter of its 2012 fiscal year, a phenomenal 151 percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter. With an iPad mini rumored to be launching this year, … Continue reading →