- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: apps
A digital publisher shares her insights on creating a multilingual eBook/app series. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Nicole Fonovich is the president of Luca Lashes, LLC and co-author of this interactive app and eBook series. She has a Masters of … Continue reading
A free reference manager, academic social network and crowdsourced research catalog, Mendeley helps researchers organize their documents, collaborate and share with others online and discover the latest research. Through both a desktop application and website, this tool lets researchers build … Continue reading