- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Arcadia University
Enhancing IT service delivery value on campus by leveraging service management data GUEST COLUMN | by Steven E. Alter The quest to deliver quality service is never ending for an information technology (IT) organization. At Arcadia University, I focused the … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | by Steven E. Alter From the student’s perspective (the customer from a service delivery view point), network access — specifically wireless connectivity and the ability to connect any device, securely — to the Arcadia University’s network — … Continue reading