- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: audiobooks
Exploring a Learning Ally for students who learn differently. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero As origins go, here’s an interesting story: Learning Ally was founded in 1948 as Recording for the Blind to help veterans blinded in WWII complete … Continue reading