- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Augmentative and Alternative Communication
Examining an emerging technology that could drastically alter the education experience. GUEST COLUMN | by Todd Richmond Today, VR/AR serves as the newest technology that presents a tremendous opportunity to impact educators and their students. In fact, 36% of respondents … Continue reading