- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Bailey Mitchell
Learning to embrace student choice and voice on the pathway to personalized learning. GUEST COLUMN | by Bailey Mitchell Robert Louis Stevenson once said, “Nothing made by brute force lasts.” Up until recently, the brute force model of curriculum delivery … Continue reading