- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation initiative
Compare schools, search for scholarships or use their handy student loan calculator to estimate your monthly payments and evaluate other loan options. All this from NerdScholar, winner of the College Knowledge Challenge, a competitive grant initiative funded by the Bill … Continue reading