- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Five reasons faculty and students need Open Educational Resources. GUEST COLUMN | by Brian Jacobs Open educational resources (OERs) have immense potential to foster much needed change in higher education, supporting innovation, growth and sustainability. And while OER use is … Continue reading