- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: BirdBrain Science
Lessons from a bootstrapped teacherpreneur launching a crowdfunding campaign. GUEST COLUMN | by Brendan Finch Within the crucible of the classroom, educators learn what truly works. There is no grey area: inequity and the achievement gap stare, unblinkingly, at us … Continue reading
BirdBrain provides teachers with independent reading for the highest and lowest readers in their classroom while also meeting the demands of the Common Core State Standards. To do this, BirdBrain Science serves differentiated science articles at multiple reading levels. Students … Continue reading