- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Brad Hoover
A patent-pending grammar checking technology provides another (digital) set of eyes. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero More than three million writers worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by more than 150 leading universities and corporations. The product makes … Continue reading