- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: BrainPOP
An exec from the educational app platform for families talks about our mobile future. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Schools focus on providing a safe learning environment for kids, one that’s conducive to students taking risks and learning new things … Continue reading
icurio is a digital curriculum content solution that is uniquely designed for personalized teaching and self-directed student learning. From the makers of Knovation (formerly netTrekker; “netTrekker search” still exists but is yet another offering from Knovation) the solution provides personalized student … Continue reading