- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bubble tests
EDTECH CHALLENGE | by Jesse M. Langley When I was in elementary school, teachers drilled it into my head that I would need to know how to properly fill in bubbles for Scantron tests. After I exhibited some shockingly poor … Continue reading