- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: carbon footprint in education
GUEST COLUMN | by Govi Rao How innovative technologies are helping students and teachers become the new generation of ‘energy auditors’ Leveraging the latest teaching tools and programs, educational institutions (K-12 through college) across the U.S. are driving awareness and … Continue reading