- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: carpe diem yuma arizona
The people behind e2020 recognized early on that there was a substantial and largely unmet opportunity for technology as a means for inspiring learning and improving academic achievement. “Technology has had a tremendous impact on the way we live, and … Continue reading