- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Christina Yu
Adaptive systems and continuous assessment puts testing to the test. GUEST COLUMN | by Christina Yu Testing today can be anything from a mere bureaucratic hurdle to a nerve-wracking, future-determining experience for students. As computerized adaptive systems enable us to … Continue reading
How to make students want to learn. GUEST COLUMN | By Christina Yu Self-perception and social expectations shape our intelligence more than we realize. In today’s hierarchical schools, where students are often placed on “tracks” from an early age (and … Continue reading