- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Christina Yu
Adaptive systems and continuous assessment puts testing to the test. GUEST COLUMN | by Christina Yu Testing today can be anything from a mere bureaucratic hurdle to a nerve-wracking, future-determining experience for students. As computerized adaptive systems enable us to … Continue reading
How to make students want to learn. GUEST COLUMN | By Christina Yu Self-perception and social expectations shape our intelligence more than we realize. In today’s hierarchical schools, where students are often placed on “tracks” from an early age (and … Continue reading