- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: closing the digital divide
A closer look at at-home digital learning for deeper comprehension. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero More than 3 million students in the U.S., Europe, and Asia use their solutions. Designed for grades 6-12, Adaptive Curriculum’s web-based math and science solutions represent … Continue reading
Closing the ever-gaping digital divide with a little bit of help. GUEST COLUMN | by Steve Lee Sometimes we need to state the obvious in order to effectively demonstrate how bad things are for some segments of society. So, it … Continue reading