- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: costs
GUEST COLUMN | By Peter Bray Keeping students’ attention in presentations is always a challenge, particularly in large lecture halls and online courses. But there are several trends in 2012 that will help professors who are willing to try new … Continue reading →