- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Coursera
A view from within the edtech industry. GUEST COLUMN | by Orly Fuhrman The Internet is a digital playground for education and learning. Over the last few years, we’ve seen edtech startups climb the ladder of the venture capitalist portfolio … Continue reading
Empowering the next revolution in education. GUEST COLUMN | by Raúl Garreta For the last couple of years, massive open online courses (MOOCs) have been revolutionizing the education landscape and the way people learn. Platforms like Coursera, Udacity, edX and … Continue reading