- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: credentials data company
Founded as a credentials data company with a mission to unleash education credentials, by unlocking the critical data they embody — Parchment empowers individuals and organizations through the collection, promotion and sharing of education credentials. Whether academic, professional, or personal, … Continue reading