- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Dan White Filament Games
A game production studio head keeps learning relevant and fun. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero While an undergrad at Cornell, Dan White developed virtual science museums, primitive games that introduced middle school students to complex genetics concepts. “We tested with … Continue reading