- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: David Gladney
Using metadata to promote personalized learning. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero This may sound technical, but it has a lot to do with everything, quite literally. And the idea is very simple. Dave Gladney (pictured) is the project manager for the … Continue reading →