- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Dig-It Games
A mega-surplus of resources for inspired kids to positively impact their world. GUEST COLUMN | by Mark Gura It’s been a few days now since the big event in Philly, and while I would have loved to have posted the … Continue reading
Cross-curricular learning using video games. GUEST COLUMN | by Suzi Wilczynski For thousands of years, excellent teachers have known that games and learning belong together. Today we have remarkable technology available to us that makes the game experience more comprehensive … Continue reading