- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: digital math
How technology can help develop academic language for Common Core math success GUEST COLUMN | by Barbara Freeman In 2008, the creator of the evidence-based HELP Math program, Dr. Barbara Freeman (that’s me), and the chief researcher, Dr. Lindy Crawford, … Continue reading
Conceptua Math was conceived three years ago with a mission to complete a K-8 curriculum that is visually interactive and that serves students and their teachers. by Judy Faust Hartnett A whole new generation of digital math products is focused … Continue reading