- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: disruptive technology
‘You be the disrupter, not the disrupted” — cautions a new whitepaper targeted to individuals, professors, universities and others in and around higher education who are directly involved in the online classes and training realm. “If education is the most … Continue reading
Back in 1999, Burck Smith wrote a magazine article describing what education would look like in 2015. Time flies and it’s only four years away. His predictions are coming true, and for good reason: the best way to predict the … Continue reading