- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: drag and drop bibliography
As Victor Henning was studying for his Ph.D, he and his friends Jan and Paul (Mendeleys’ other founders) were finding it hard to manage the hundreds of papers and articles they needed to read. Storing, indexing and referencing so many … Continue reading