- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: e-learning in higher education
GUEST COLUMN | By Peter Bray Keeping students’ attention in presentations is always a challenge, particularly in large lecture halls and online courses. But there are several trends in 2012 that will help professors who are willing to try new … Continue reading →