- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: e-rate compliance
Why our technology support structures must be updated and refined to keep pace GUEST COLUMN | by Brian Stephens Okay, I’ll admit it: I’m a nerd. As much as the self-conscious among us would prefer to be known as technologists, … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | by Lori Fadok In the spring of 2012, Funds For Learning conducted a nationwide survey of E-rate applicants, seeking stakeholder views on the state of E-rate and their opinions on technology priorities amidst increasing demand for program … Continue reading