- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: e-rate reform
ConnectED initiative aims high, but there’s more to consider. GUEST COLUMN | by John Harrington President Obama has called for high speed digital connections to our schools and libraries, “ensuring that 99 percent of American students can benefit” from advances … Continue reading