- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: edmentum
INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero They’ve been around for more than 50 years, but a lot of factors were converging in recent years that led to some very significant changes for what was formerly PLATO Learning and is now Edmentum. … Continue reading →