- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: edtech bonds
New edtech funding solution protects local taxpayers. GUEST COLUMN | by Dale Scott Leaders of school districts and community college districts too often find themselves squeezed between two conflicting responsibilities, especially when it comes to technology. On one hand, they … Continue reading