- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: education data
CLASSROOM 21 | by Greg Limperis These days more than ever, data is driving our instruction. In this day of standardized testing, formative and summative assessment, MAP testing, and so much more—there’s a ton of data that follows our students … Continue reading
After his own experience in working with large quantities of data in the private sector, Shawn Bay recognized the amount of data within education and an opportunity to apply analytics to improve education. That was the genesis for eScholar. Here, … Continue reading