- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: education reform
SHIFT PARADIGM | by Mark E. Weston The system of schooling to which I have dedicated my life seems incapable of educating all students to high levels of learning For the past fifty-five years, I’ve spent most of my waking … Continue reading
No Child Held Back is a consortium of parents, teachers, school administrators, learning experts, citizens, business leaders, education publishers, and technology providers who are dedicated to transforming education. Their vision is the creation of an effective, flexible, student-centered education system … Continue reading