- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: eInstruction
Today’s students grew up with the Internet, and their immersion in interactive games and mobile devices means they typically respond better to teaching methods that involve give-and-take among peers rather than top-down lectures. A teaching approach that leverages crowdsourcing can … Continue reading
eInstruction® was founded in 1980 by Dr. Darrell Ward. Under Ward’s leadership, eInstruction pioneered the use of student response systems in education with the creation of a handheld student response system called CPS™ (Classroom Performance System). In 2006, eInstruction acquired … Continue reading