- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: exam analytics
Dallas-based exam management and analytics company, ExamSoft, has launched a cool app called SofTest-M that is changing the way students use iPads. One of the first secure offline exam delivery application of its kind for the iPad, SofTest-M restricts access … Continue reading