- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: exercise for children
Elementary teachers are challenged throughout the school day to keep their students’ attention. GoNoodle’s free web-based resource is used by over 100,000 teachers in 35,000 schools to channel their classroom energy through movement. GoNoodle’s short, interactive physical activity breaks or … Continue reading