- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: expanding technology with proper support
SHIFT PARADIGM | by Mark E. Weston Education has failed technology. Yes, you read that correctly. Education has failed technology. To understand why this is, not vice versa, requires understanding what the research literature makes clear: It is possible to … Continue reading