- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Footsteps2Brilliance
In the U.S., 46 percent of children enter kindergarten at risk of failure and 88 percent of them never catch up. From the moment that Ilene Rosenthal learned of these statistics, she knew that something needed to be done to … Continue reading