- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: free social learning environment
With recent focus on Open Educational Resources (OER) and institutional content, Pearson has recently announced the launch of the OpenClass Exchange, a significant expansion to Pearson’s free social learning environment, OpenClass. The new service allows educators to search and access born-digital … Continue reading →