- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: gamification elementary school
Math and science are no longer boring subjects for students thanks to Educade, a new interactive learning portal developed by GameDesk. Educade is a one-stop shop for K-12 teachers and parents, pairing a free lesson plan library with 21stcentury teaching tools. Funded by AT&T, … Continue reading
Engaging elementary students to reinforce learning. GUEST COLUMN | by Beth Holland Managing an elementary classroom or a caseload of students takes equal parts skill, creativity, and patience. With a shortage of time—and sometimes resources—educators often have to sacrifice creativity … Continue reading