- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Gil Rogers
Three strategies for social media success. GUEST COLUMN | by Gil Rogers Social media is changing the college applications and enrollment process. In a recent survey of more than 4,000 college-bound students, Zinch (a Chegg service) and Inigral found that … Continue reading →