- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: global community
TakingITGlobal | By Jennifer Corriero “Multilingualism is an important concept to be recognized because it can be directly linked to equality. TIG is a great platform for advocating such a concept. The involvement in non-profit organizations creates a great opportunity … Continue reading →