- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: gradeable
Gradeable is a paper and mobile assessment tool designed to empower teachers with their own data. Teachers create and share daily assessments to get personalized, formative insights on students and their learning progress. In addition to analyzing comments and rubric-based scoring for paper or digital … Continue reading