- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: gradeable
Gradeable is a paper and mobile assessment tool designed to empower teachers with their own data. Teachers create and share daily assessments to get personalized, formative insights on students and their learning progress. In addition to analyzing comments and rubric-based scoring for paper or digital … Continue reading