- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Harry Potter magic book
The amazing new world of interactive learning GUEST COLUMN | by David Straus Why Interactive Imagine you grew up in the 70’s, aka “the television generation”. Television as an interactive medium was your daily experience. Then one day, someone took … Continue reading →