- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: IEP
How data and technology can make a difference for students with autism. GUEST COLUMN | by Gene Bamesberger, Jo Gunderson, and Jennifer Harris It is estimated that 1 in 68 children in the United States have an autism spectrum disorder. As … Continue reading
Developers continue to poise themselves at the forefront of the mobile learning trend. Behind the scenes, however, lies a stronger force driving the progress of these learning solutions. Students and educators who use this technology daily provide significant contributions – … Continue reading