- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: IEPs
How data and technology can make a difference for students with autism. GUEST COLUMN | by Gene Bamesberger, Jo Gunderson, and Jennifer Harris It is estimated that 1 in 68 children in the United States have an autism spectrum disorder. As … Continue reading