- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Inanimate Alice
A transmedia digital-born story experience awaits students worldwide. GUEST COLUMN | by Ian Harper This December, students around the world will be transported into an interactive, multi-sensory literacy experience with the release of Episode 5 of Inanimate Alice. With the … Continue reading
A 21st-century educator reflects on teaching, classroom life and channeling her inner Alice. GUEST COLUMN | by Kristal Doolin As a teacher of 21st-century digital natives in a time of major educational shifts, I often sit before my online plan … Continue reading