- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Inigral
Three strategies for social media success. GUEST COLUMN | by Gil Rogers Social media is changing the college applications and enrollment process. In a recent survey of more than 4,000 college-bound students, Zinch (a Chegg service) and Inigral found that … Continue reading →