- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: iOS
After just a few seconds you’ll feel it—the wow factor. Some products are like that, and Nearpod is one of those. As a highly-seasoned entrepreneur, Felipe Sommer (pictured, left) co-founded Nearpod, a U.S.-based company focused on developing original mobile applications … Continue reading